It is such a simple way to add your personal touch and so easy to customize to your event, that I wanted to share it. So get out those scraps of tissue paper and your scissors and I will show you how eay it can be.
Colorful Tissue Paper
String or Ribbon
Step by Step:
1. Cut 4 sheets of Tissue paper in half and then into quarters;
2. Stack 6 to 8 pieces together and fold the Tissue accordian style and tie a ribbon or string around the center of the paper;
3. Cut the edges into a rounded or pointed fashion;
4. Cut the edges into a rounded or pointed fashion;
5. Spread the folded paper on each side to help separate the layers
6. Begin to separate the layers of paper apart, first from one side and then the other;
7. Fluff the flower as necessary.
These flowers are so quick and easy to make you may just starting putting them everywhere. Play around with the size by cutting the tissue larger or smaller. Or try a more pointed edge for a different look.